Are you tired of the same routine of waking up crying and going to bed crying too? Is it to get your ex back, but you don’t know how?
People will offer advice so that you don’t hold back or forget about the past. But there are other ways to help you get your ex back besides a long list of tips and steps. For now, let the stones or gems of love guide you on your quest to get your ex back.
1. Lapis lazuli. The blue stone that portrays harmony and communication in a relationship. You need communication for your relationship to work. Otherwise, problems will continue to appear with no means to solve them.
2. Jade. The stone that is associated with balance and concentration. To get your ex back, you must focus and have determination. Don’t focus on the negative or “what could have been.” Instead, put your mind on achieving “what will be.”
3. Pink quartz. The pink stone that expresses compassion and compassion is what you need if you want to get back with your ex. Be considerate of your ex’s feelings and needs. Don’t even assume for a minute that you are the only one to break up and thus become bitter and hateful.
Four. Hematite. A silvery stone that is known to reduce stress. No matter how much you think your heart is breaking, you need to control your emotions. If what you feel is totally negative, surely you cannot trust your emotions to guide you.
5. Malachite. This green stone represents positive changes. To get your ex back, you must put your past grudges aside. Don’t obsess over your mistakes. Learn from them, apologize for them, and then make whatever positive changes are necessary to get their love back.
6. Obsidian. The glassy black stone that portrays truth and honesty, two things that are vital in relationships. Truth and honesty build trust, so you must show that you are a trustworthy person for your ex. Start by apologizing for your mistakes and not making any excuses for them.
7. Sardonyx. This blue stone represents loyalty. To win your ex back, show your loyalty by being more than a lover; you are also a friend. Be there when they need you, someone to talk to, and someone not to judge them.
8. Tiger’s Eye. A beautiful gold and brown stone that is known to symbolize patience. Patience is what you need to heal and allow time for things to cool down between the two of you. Patience to wait for the right time to talk to your ex and not disturb him with phone calls and messages.
9. Diamonds. The stone that represents strength, love and eternity. Being sad and depressed all the time will get you nowhere. Get your ex back by showing your strength and confidence. Be the person you once knew and want to be with once again.