Thousands of years ago, through empirical observation and pattern recognition, adepts discovered select numbers such as 7, 9, 11, 22, and others symbolically possess a stronger link to other dimensions (i.e., the other side). , so they are more mystical than others. numbers. The understanding that numbers symbolize personality and temporal trends gave rise to the science of number mysticism.
Master numbers, including 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, and 99, can be both mystical and mundane, and usually relate to extraordinary circumstances.
Our findings show that across comprehensive charts that include hundreds of factors, they all have at least some master numbers. Some people have a much higher than average number of Master Numbers and are recognized as unusual in some way, positive or negative, relative to the average person.
Since this article is about introductory-level numerology, it is important to understand the concept of fadic addition: the year 1993, for example, produces the number 22 as follows: 1 + 9 + 9 + 3 = 22. The year 2020 produces 4 (2 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 4), but the number 2020 is similar enough to Master Number 22 to be considered a variation of it (albeit less powerful), since the zeros are naturally like master numbers . . Just as 20 is a more powerful vibration than 2 due to zero, 2020 is a more powerful vibration than 4.
Another thing to keep in mind is that, in addition to the day of birth, such as January 22, the patterns of integral numerology are made up of all possible numbers and combinations of numbers derived from the full date, time and place of birth.
For example, before going into full charts, the date of birth January 22, 1993 includes, in this order, 1 (January, the first month), 22, and 22 (the year 1993). Or, to keep it simple, use the root numbers, 1, 4, and 4. From those three numbers, you can extract many factors to get a general analysis, and thus get a remarkable insight on the subject: 1 + 22 = 23, 22 + 22 = 44, 23 + 44 = 67, 1 + 22 + 22 = 45, 1-4 = 3, 4-4 = 0, and so on.
If the aforementioned information confuses you, don’t worry, that’s normal. Like the mystery school rookies of old, through selective guidance, trial and error, and relying on discipline and intuition, you will eventually learn to delineate personality and time. Just as learning a foreign language takes time, it takes years to be able to consistently and successfully apply the languages of destiny and personality, comprehensive astrology, and numerology.
Focusing exclusively on the day of birth and the total for the full date is a good start, as the day of birth tends to represent an obvious talent, as does the total for the full date. Using the example above, January 22, 1993, those two indicators are 22 (January 22) and 9 (1 + 22 + 1993 = 2016 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 9). You can also use three easy-to-calculate numerology predictors, the universal year, the personal year, and the nine-year cycle.
Note: Unless you are one of those rare and consistently psychic individuals (often high energy 22, 11, 9 and, or 7) who only need a handful of pointers to regularly identify character and time, the best way One of Reliably getting accurate results is through pattern recognition with comprehensive numerology and astrology.
Below, we describe the typical traits and concepts associated with angel number 22.
1. Of all the one- and two-digit numbers, 22 has a distinct advantage in relation to being grounded and connected to the higher planes. You can take care of mundane matters, but also dream big and implement those plans like no one else. If you had to pick a number to associate with the world’s largest skyscraper, the world’s largest bridge, and the largest superhighway, it would be 22. 22 is to think big and go big. It is also the strongest financial and material vibration. Great leaders, inventors, problem solvers, industry captains, and influencers throughout history often had a lot of the number 22.
2. Often when we meet an individual who possesses a generous amount of the number 22, it is a pleasure because they (like those who have many 11s) often transmit messages from the other side, sometimes they don’t even give each other realize they are doing it. They can see things that others cannot and they have an unusual conscience. For example, you ask the person how they might know specific details about one of your family members after only knowing you for five minutes, and they respond, “It’s like you would remember something from years ago. The information just comes to me.” In other words, they psychically approach the other side and obtain secret information as easily as if they were doing an Internet search.
3. With great talent, challenges sometimes arise; number 22 can symbolize brilliance, but commonly with at least some insanity (sometimes mildly funny, sometimes full-blown insanity). Although it is important to note that what society sometimes considers a mental disorder (eg psychic ability) can best be described as a misunderstood talent. Sympathy towards them because it is not easy to be a worldly creature and someone who accesses the other side at the same time, something like being awake and dreaming simultaneously.
4. Those with a lot of energy number 22 inspire others and people can feel their magnetism and charisma. Great personal power, unusual intelligence, and leadership are common, as are unusual approaches to problem solving.
5. Unconventional and quirky, but wildly successful, are the common traits of number 22. Cindy Lauper is a classic example of someone who has a lot of energy, including the day of her birth (6/22/1953). His 1983 hit “Time After Time” is considered by many to be timeless, another common trait of the number 22.
6. The inferiority that they sometimes feel is due to the fact that they have a tremendous talent and do not know how to apply it. Don’t let the exaggerated ego fool you. Those with heavy 22s can really back up their bragging with astonishing results.
7. It is difficult to manifest the full potential of the 22 and sometimes the subject is considered to do nothing or to be lazy until later in life; Upon reaching maturity, the subject can finally capitalize on the power of 22. When supported by the patterns in the charts, the person will accomplish great things.
8. On the dark side, 22 can symbolize powerful international criminals. Master villains (in private business or government), those involved in big schemes, often have a lot of the number 22. These are the guys who usually pull the strings behind the scenes and avoid getting their hands dirty. They take a local strategy and internationalize it and are always ten steps ahead of the rest.
Although learning to successfully apply the language of number symbolism takes time and discipline, even the most basic numerology can give you fascinating insight into human character and time.