There is only a month left for the big occasion, you have added weight, the suit does not fit as you would have loved it, the wedding dress is too tight. You must have in this type of situation or someone close to you has experience. What can you do? Lose weight fast, everyone says, but how.
Adding weight is much easier than losing it, so it will take a few hours of work to achieve it in no time.
It should be noted that losing weight quickly is not advisable, it took some time to add that weight. Stressing your body in another so that it releases very quickly will come with some complication.
The approach discussed here is a quick fix because time is not on your side, once you can achieve the desired result, the routine must be interrupted.
The Strength Training Approach: Gone are the 4-hour daily workdays at the gym, a well-crafted strength training of thirty to forty minutes a week should suffice. You will be amazed at the results you get with a short and intense strength training a week.
The effect of exercise does not stop right after exercise, the increase in body metabolism continues after exercise. What this implies is that calories are not only burned during exercise, but also after exercise.
To achieve functional lean muscle and burn a lot of body fat, intense sessions of weight training are required. The magic of this approach to weight loss is the intensity of exercise and recovery after exercise.
Food program focus: The ideal food will be foods low in fat and sugar. These are the quality foods that give you the most energy production, the foods that simply fill you up or satisfy your appetite are not ideal.
During the day, eat frequent small meals with little protein to maintain muscle mass and energy levels. High-quality vitamins and supplements should also be taken daily.
Cultivate New Habits – These habits include the following:
– After every two hours, get up and walk around the office or home for five minutes. A brisk five-minute walk after every two hours will get your body active.
– Once a week, get in the habit of washing something thoroughly, such as the floor, windows, shower stall, bathroom tiles, car, etc. Helps burn about four calories for every minute spent cleaning.
– Take a walk before dinner and you will not only burn calories, but also reduce your appetite.
– I prefer not to eat with a large group as we tend to eat more when we eat with other people, probably because we spend more time at the table. At group mealtime, take note of the time and leave the plate, as and when you have had enough.
– Avoid watching TV for an hour and go for a walk instead. Otherwise, you now have time to finish your housework.
– Eat most of your calories before noon because studies say that the more you eat in the morning, the less you eat at night. Plus, you’ll have a better chance of burning those early morning calories than your late-night calories.
– Order alcohol by the glass, not by the bottle. In this way, you will be more aware of the amount of alcohol you are drinking. Alcohol is high in calories, however drinking in moderation can be good for your health.
– Fill your refrigerator with low-fat yogurt. Cut 500 calories a day from your diet and eat yogurt three times a day for 12 weeks. It will help you lose more weight and body fat.
Well there you have it, remember what I said earlier that it is better to lose weight gradually. Don’t weigh for that occasion before worrying about your weight.